P700 Gun Mounts?

N

NSBPioneer

Dec 5, 2021
Florida
Ownership

1. 700-4
How are you mounting your rifles? I have a 700-4. Hunt primarily in Central Florida, hogs, deer and turkey. Sometimes I may have 2-3 passengers in my rig while I drop them off at their stands when we head out. Our lease does hold a lot water during the rainy season that we need to traverse. Need to keep them up and dry. Thanks.

1950Willys

1950Willys

Apr 4, 2019
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
I bought a Kolpin 20078 overhead duel gun rack off Ebay for 87.00. Its adjustable and mounts between the front roll bar and back (2 Seater) . It mounts just above my head, Im 5'10". It holds rwo guns very secure with velcro straps. Plus once hunting seasons over I can easily take it off. Its tucked up within factory roof so guns stay dry.

insanetreefrog

insanetreefrog

Nov 19, 2020
Lowell, AR
Ownership

1. 700-4
When I hunt I typically don't have much else with me in terms of stuff, so I was thinking about one of these in the back of my Pioneer might be helpful.
I have too many tree limbs and whatnot that would hit my rifle if I mounted it overhead, so think mounting it in the back might be the solution. Has anyone tried one?

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
When I hunt I typically don't have much else with me in terms of stuff, so I was thinking about one of these in the back of my Pioneer might be helpful.
I have too many tree limbs and whatnot that would hit my rifle if I mounted it overhead, so think mounting it in the back might be the solution. Has anyone tried one?

Look at RB3 gun mounts they are very nice and they give alot of support here.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!