Harness for center seat

G

Guard guy

Oct 19, 2013
Any one of our many industrious builders try to come up with a harness or belt of some sort for the middle front seat? Would like to sit (safely) three across with my wife and 3 year old.

B

bwaltom

Feb 19, 2014
Utah
This is something I have also been thinking about. I have a few ideas but have not started anything yet. It will be good to see what ideas this thread offers.

G

Guard guy

Oct 19, 2013
spifyd said:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Point-Seat-Safety-Belt-Harness-Kit-Go-Kart-Buggie-UTV-Single-Double-Seat-New-/171257368192?pt=Other_Vehicle_Parts&hash=item27dfbc0e80&vxp=mtr.
try this just bolt it under the center buckles that are there.
I to want to do the same thing I have a set I have saved for years and cant find. I know when I order this one they will show up. lol

I'll check that out. Thanks!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I would think you will need to work on a riser or padding to get those OEM seat belt clips out of the way. My nephew said "they hurt" lol.

G

Guard guy

Oct 19, 2013
We're still using a booster as my son is only 3. Provided I can get belts long enough, those shouldn't be a factor.

jrplaza2008

jrplaza2008

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jan 9, 2014
Richmond, TX
spifyd said:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Point-Seat-Safety-Belt-Harness-Kit-Go-Kart-Buggie-UTV-Single-Double-Seat-New-/171257368192?pt=Other_Vehicle_Parts&hash=item27dfbc0e80&vxp=mtr.
try this just bolt it under the center buckles that are there.
I to want to do the same thing I have a set I have saved for years and cant find. I know when I order this one they will show up. lol
This is a great idea, please let us know if works.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!