Hello from Eagle Mountain, UT

T

talon1979

Feb 26, 2014
Eagle Mountain, Utah
I thought I would jump on here and introduce myself. My name is Ben and I recently purchased a Pioneer 700-4. This is the first ATV I have owned. My mom has a RZR 570 that she bought and left at my house for several months that I could use as much as I wanted. I absolutely love the 570 and was considering buying one, but went with the Pioneer due to the ability to seat 4 people and the Honda reputation of reliability.

My other hobby has been modifying and racing an Eagle Talon that I have had since '97. I do not plan on modifying and racing my Pioneer like I have my Talon, but a part of me would really love to see someone turbo a Pioneer and turn it into a monster.

Here is a not so great cell phone picture of my Pioneer:
20140303 201149 zpsgohxy4k3

Here is a short dyno video of my talon:

fishin2Dmax

fishin2Dmax

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2013
Utah
Welcome to the forum Talon1979. I'm not too far from you in South Jordan. I'm envious of your location; great trails and riding areas all around you that wouldn't require a trailer to access. This forum is great for learning and sharing experiences and knowledge of our Pioneers. I've had my 700-P4 since early October and have been slowly adding mod's and accessories (hard top, alloy wheels, winch, plow etc), So far it's been a really good machine for riding with the family and for what I need in a UTV. See you on the trails and enjoy the new machine.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Welcome talon1979,
Glad to see you in the community.
Agreed on the turbo. Would like to see what this could do with a bit more power.
Look forward to your post.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!