Hello from the gateway to the west!

B

badboz13

Oct 16, 2024
Missouri
Ownership

1. Talon R
Hello gents ( & ladies) new to the honda group made the switch from a polaris rzr xpt4, got tired of working on it every time I wanted to go riding. Plus the child has his own so I don't need the limo anymore. Just got into a 24 1000R talon black 2 door. Just waiting for the rest of the acc. To get here to go riding.
Anyone in the STL or Mo. Area interested in riding I'm always up to ride once I get everything installed.

20240821 182641

IMG 5956

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
a polaris rzr xpt4, got tired of working on it every time
Can I get a AAA AMEN! 🙏🏻
Ive owned 3 poo poo’s in variety and 1 was great! XLT triple but that motor was made by Fujitsu. The rest wouldnt start in the middle of summer on the equator on any givin day

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Hello gents ( & ladies) new to the honda group made the switch from a polaris rzr xpt4, got tired of working on it every time I wanted to go riding. Plus the child has his own so I don't need the limo anymore. Just got into a 24 1000R talon black 2 door. Just waiting for the rest of the acc. To get here to go riding.
Anyone in the STL or Mo. Area interested in riding I'm always up to ride once I get everything installed.

View attachment 447569

View attachment 447571
Welcome to the club from South Florida

Nice ride 👍

advertisement
CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Welcome from the once great state of Colorado.

Check out the New Talon Owners - First Things to Know and Check thread and the What Did You Do With Your Talon Today thread, for some basic Talon information. Both are in the General Talon 1000 Discussion forum.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!