Hello

J

JGG

Jun 13, 2024
VT
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just wanted to say hello after joining a couple weeks ago. I have money down on a new base model pioneer 1000-5 and just waiting for the phone call to pick up. Can’t wait! I will try to post pick when I pick up if I can figure it out. Not to savvy with computer. I’m sure I will have questions. Been reading through site and have already ordered seat belt by-pass from store. Definately plan on dual battery!

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Just wanted to say hello after joining a couple weeks ago. I have money down on a new base model pioneer 1000-5 and just waiting for the phone call to pick up. Can’t wait! I will try to post pick when I pick up if I can figure it out. Not to savvy with computer. I’m sure I will have questions. Been reading through site and have already ordered seat belt by-pass from store. Definately plan on dual battery!
Howdy from Oklahoma JGG, and welcome to the club. You are in good company. A lot of folks here are "not too savvy". ;)
Looking foward to pics.

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
have money down on a new base model pioneer 1000-5 and just waiting for the phone call to pick up. Can’t wait! I will try to post pick when I pick up if I can figure it out.
Welcome from Michigan!

advertisement
Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Welcome from Ohio