Hi from Bamaga, australia

kye

kye

Aug 17, 2016
Bamaga
Ownership

1. 500
Hello all,
I've just purchased a second hand pioneer 500 with 40hrs on the clock.
Found this page while looking for the maximum size tires I could fit without modification, now I am having an overload of useful information on this forum.
Thanks. (I think haha)

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello all,
Found this page while looking for the maximum size tires I could fit without modification, now I am having an overload of useful information on this forum.
Thanks. (I think haha)
That's what it's here for! Lol

Reactions: kye
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
G'day mate and welcome to the forum. Lots of great ideas floating around here. Best place for info on the net.

Reactions: kye and sharp
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Hello all,
Thanks. (I think haha)
@kye welcome to the club and congrats on the new ride.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Hello all,
Thanks. (I think haha)
Kye you are in my favorite country! I'd love to see it someday! Congrats on the second 500 and welcome to the club!

kye

kye

Aug 17, 2016
Bamaga
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks everyone,
Yes it's already started, plastic roof on its way and nearly conned the missus into getting tires, I have used the old "for safety reasons" line haha.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Thanks everyone,
Yes it's already started, plastic roof on its way and nearly conned the missus into getting tires, I have used the old "for safety reasons" line haha.

8 ply is better. Anyway you can send in a couple great pics chasing Roos? Or something cool from down under? We love pics here! I'm sure we'd all like to dream a bit if you'd allow us the opportunity!

Sent from iPhone

Reactions: Eltobgi and kye
advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Much appreciated mate!!

Sent from iPhone

jrplaza2008

jrplaza2008

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jan 9, 2014
Richmond, TX
Hello all,
Thanks. (I think haha)
Hi Kye,

I love everything about Australia but I never been, probably very soon. CreativeUTVgraphics.com wants to give you a warm welcome to HondaSXS Club. We want to give you a full graphic kit for you P500 along with other goodies. We will ship them straight to you house in Australia. Please send me a private message to arrange delivery details. Once again welcome to the Club!! Great people here!

Last edited:
kye

kye

Aug 17, 2016
Bamaga
Ownership

1. 500
Hi Kye,

I love everything about Australia but I never been, probably very soon. CreativeUTVgraphics.com wants to give you a warm welcome to HondaSXS Club. We want to give you a full graphic kit for you P500 along with other goodies. We will ship them straight to you house in Australia. Please sent me a private message to arrange delivery details. Once again welcome to the Club!! Great people here!
Wow, that is very, very nice of you. Thanks heaps mate, I can't wait to put them on my p500.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
A personalized "your city" from Australia would be very cool to see...hint hint...

Sent from iPhone

Reactions: jrplaza2008 and kye
kye

kye

Aug 17, 2016
Bamaga
Ownership

1. 500
A personalized "your city" from Australia would be very cool to see...hint hint...

Sent from iPhone
We live very remote, our town would have around 500 people but we are around 900km from the closest city cairns
I will do a cruise with the GoPro to give you all a look. We have no kangaroos here but we do have heaps of wallabies (smaller version) see if I can chase a few up
My wife and I would love to visit America
We have travelled parts of Europe and I think money permitting USA will be next.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'd say lets swap countries for a bit! There are lots of cool places here for you to see. I'm sure if you ever made it this way one of the guys would show you around by horseless carriage! But seriously Kye welcome to this great site! Stay a bit make it home.

Sent from iPhone

Reactions: Eltobgi and kye
kye

kye

Aug 17, 2016
Bamaga
Ownership

1. 500
Nice, thanks mate.
I'd say lets swap countries for a bit! There are lots of cool places here for you to see. I'm sure if you ever made it this way one of the guys would show you around by horseless carriage! But seriously Kye welcome to this great site! Stay a bit make it home.

Sent from iPhone
ee

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hi Kye,

I love everything about Australia but I never been, probably very soon. CreativeUTVgraphics.com wants to give you a warm welcome to HondaSXS Club. We want to give you a full graphic kit for you P500 along with other goodies. We will ship them straight to you house in Australia. Please send me a private message to arrange delivery details. Once again welcome to the Club!! Great people here!

That is so cool.
Hey give Kye an "Aussi Edition" decal too.

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
As for your tires, just think how they could benefit her!

"They ride much smoother dear, less likely to get a flat and leave us stranded too! "

The safety angle is good too!

Welcome to the club

advertisement