Hi - just found this forum

F

famine

Aug 13, 2014
Went to my Honda dealer with my wife to buy a new Rincon but when she saw the P700 - that's what she wanted, bottom line walked out with both. If momma's not happy - no one is.... :lol: We have been 4 wheeling a while now - own 3 Rincons and two Rancher 420s but the SxS is all new to us. Got it to camp Saturday afternoon and put 30 miles in a couple hours. Fun to ride, no problems with creek crossing and with the 1000lb cargo capacity filling deer feeders will be much faster. I can see a lot of utility with it. Started out with a cover and just ordered boot protectors, before cold (relative to NW Florida cold) will have the fold down poly windscreen and maybe some side curtains. Any other accessories we need to consider early on would be greatly appreciated.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Hey. Welcome to the HondaSxS Community. A winch and a roof in that order. When this thing decides to get stuck... It's stuck. Other then that.. if you drive a lot at night a light bar is way better then the OEM headlights.
Hope to see you around.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!