P1000 Honda 1/4 Windshield/Windscreen

amc019

amc019

Lifetime Member
Jan 23, 2016
Little Rock, Ar
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a Honda 1/4 Windshield/Wind Deflector for the Pioneer 1000 for sale, only been on one ride with it and I have decided to go in a different direction on my bike. It functions perfectly for those not wanting a full windshield, but needing something other than the wind in your lap or a full windshield. You can get these shipped for about $180 online, so I'll take $125. Located in Fayetteville, Arkansas but will be traveling to Little Rock and then Hot Springs this weekend if either of those locations are closer to you. All Hardware is included and the plexiglass is in perfect condition. Pictures attached are of the actual windshield mounted on my bike. I do not have a way of shipping something this size efficiently, so pick up only. Contact me at 501-940-0312 if you are interested.Thanks

IMG 4585 zpsa9qrwuwt IMG 4583 zpsfjklygte

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!