P500 Honda Factory Doors and Cab Dust

H

Hockey Coach

Mar 18, 2021
Ironwood
Ownership

1. 500
Does anyone leave on the Honda Factory doors in the summer and just leave the windows unzipped? Seems most people remove them. Looking into doors but want them permanent. Also, what is the best combination with windshield, roof and and rear panel to keep from dust swirling in cab...its awful.

happyfred

happyfred

Mar 20, 2019
NY
Ownership

1. 500
Does anyone leave on the Honda Factory doors in the summer and just leave the windows unzipped? Seems most people remove them. Looking into doors but want them permanent. Also, what is the best combination with windshield, roof and and rear panel to keep from dust swirling in cab...its awful.
I have the soft top/doors and a fold down windshield..
I put the windshield down and windows open during summer.

Dust comes up from in back of the seat. I jammed some towels in those areas but there is no stopping the dust.

Spoonbill

Spoonbill

Apr 24, 2020
East TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do you a source recommended source for thge Tusk Panel??

Thanks in Advance!

Reactions: Smitty335
Spoonbill

Spoonbill

Apr 24, 2020
East TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone want to re-open that dust issue at RRB last weekend?

• Haha
Reactions: Backwoods

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!