Honda OEM Half Windshield 1000x Hardware

BrianTalonX

BrianTalonX

Apr 1, 2024
Colorado
Ownership

1. Talon X
So I was fortunate enough that a gentleman here in the RV park has the same machine I have. He put a half windshield on and didn't like it. He gave the windshield to me. Unfortunately some of the hardware has gone AWOL. I have looked and cannot find hardware sold individually. Am I just missing it, does someone offer it?

Reactions: Remington and TxDoc
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
So I was fortunate enough that a gentleman here in the RV park has the same machine I have. He put a half windshield on and didn't like it. He gave the windshield to me. Unfortunately some of the hardware has gone AWOL. I have looked and cannot find hardware sold individually. Am I just missing it, does someone offer it?
View attachment 426038
Its not you, always sold as a set with the windshield. . You can try your dealers parts counter to see what they can fish up?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!