P1000m5 Honda Pioneer 1000-5 tires

M

mullinsm24

May 20, 2019
Broken Arrow
98a39d6525e699b68f205e25596b29e9
Hello again from Oklahoma. I have decided to go with the Tusk bead lock wheels in a 14” with 1” spacers in the back. I have held off to see if they would go on sale. No such luck. 2 different tires other than the Terrabite did go on sale though. The price is about the same as the Terrabite and wanted to know you guys thoughts.

Tire 1 is the Tensor regulator A/T radial in a 28”

Tire 2 is the BF Goodrich Mud Terrain T/A KM3

This is a hunting rig. My objective is to buy wheels and tires, put them on without any additional modifications and forget them. I am hoping to improve performance while minimizing flats. Should I stick with the Terrabites or is one of the tires I mentioned above superior. Your input is greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
View attachment 410344
Hello again from Oklahoma. I have decided to go with the Tusk bead lock wheels in a 14” with 1” spacers in the back. I have held off to see if they would go on sale. No such luck. 2 different tires other than the Terrabite did go on sale though. The price is about the same as the Terrabite and wanted to know you guys thoughts.

Tire 1 is the Tensor regulator A/T radial in a 28”

Tire 2 is the BF Goodrich Mud Terrain T/A KM3

This is a hunting rig. My objective is to buy wheels and tires, put them on without any additional modifications and forget them. I am hoping to improve performance while minimizing flats. Should I stick with the Terrabites or is one of the tires I mentioned above superior. Your input is greatly appreciated.

Hello again from Michigan!

For me, if your hunting with your rig like i do, go with a LT/MT tire. There cheaper, last longer and more robust to sharp objects. Also can hold more weight. I love mine. Had them the last 4 yrs and still going strong. Achilles Desert hawk.
Also go with the same size tire all the way around. Easier to change one if u need to and you can rotate them.

Reactions: trigger and ChadD
M

mullinsm24

May 20, 2019
Broken Arrow
Hello again from Michigan!

For me, if your hunting with your rig like i do, go with a LT/MT tire. There cheaper, last longer and more robust to sharp objects. Also can hold more weight. I love mine. Had them the last 4 yrs and still going strong. Achilles Desert hawk.
Also go with the same size tire all the way around. Easier to change one if u need to and you can rotate them.

Thanks Remy.

Reactions: ChadD and Remington
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Reactions: ChadD

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!