P1000 Honda Pioneer 1000 Tune Shootout

R

rubenpinajr

Oct 16, 2020
San Antonio, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
I had this posted on the Pioneer groups on Facebook but I’m sure there are people that don’t have Facebook on here. Let me know what y’all think. I tried to be as fair as I could.

Love the site, btw.I’m on here all the time reading but first time posting.

ACfixer

ACfixer

Global Warming Enthusiast
Lifetime Member
Jan 22, 2021
N/E Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It would be interesting to see all that compared to the stock tune...

As far as between the two, it just doesn't look like enough of a difference to actually make a difference IMO.

Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I had this posted on the Pioneer groups on Facebook but I’m sure there are people that don’t have Facebook on here. Let me know what y’all think. I tried to be as fair as I could.

Love the site, btw.I’m on here all the time reading but first time posting.
Yeah I seen all the crap your boy was talking. Damn shame. Good job BTW!

R

rubenpinajr

Oct 16, 2020
San Antonio, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
It would be interesting to see all that compared to the stock tune...

As far as between the two, it just doesn't look like enough of a difference to actually make a difference IMO.

I would like to compare a stock machine with the two tunes. Mine has the cams and throttle body upgrade so I can’t load a stock tune on my machine, unfortunately. Hopefully I’ll get someone and can do a comparison between all three. 👍🏻

ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'd appreciate the stock video. I'd also appreciate a 15-40 mph roll on andnd a 25-55 roll on. I have a feeling there's a bigger difference between these tunes on a rolling start and the downshift lull

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!