Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Here it is folks, the answer we all have been looking for to turn your utility built Pioneer into the a high speed beast. This kit from Magnum Tuning promises to release the rev limits placed at factory and send your Pioneer into hyper drive.

Check it out. http://www.magnumtuning.com/en/detail/r ... neer-700-4

Has anyone ever exterminated with this Magnum Tuning? There claims are unreal and I was wondering if anyone actually bought one?

Ps. You want to buy some ocean front property in Nevada? It's on sale for 1/2 price?

Jerry3

Jerry3

Lifetime Member
Jul 8, 2013
Arkville, NY
My only fear with these is if they lift the rev limiters, won't it potentially hurt the motor and void any warranty?

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Jerry3 said:
My only fear with these is if they lift the rev limiters, won't it potentially hurt the motor and void any warranty?
Oh ya. It will be void. That is if you don't mess it up removing and reinstalling the crystal superchip they expect you to do.

I

idahohntr

Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2013
I think I will be leaving my 2 stock for awhile, although it could be fun!

B

Bfree

Sep 20, 2013
Ive had my RZR 4 for 4 yrs, Ive never been faster than about 40 mph and it will do 60ish or so Im told. Speed is not what these machines are built for, You want speed go get a Can Am 1000 Maverick

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hondasxs said:
Here it is folks, the answer we all have been looking for to turn your utility built Pioneer into the a high speed beast. This kit from Magnum Tuning promises to release the rev limits placed at factory and send your Pioneer into hyper drive.

Sounds like a great way to 'splode a motor.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Oh, Did I mention that they already have a satisfied customer!

Thanks for the quick delivery and the well packed kit. Installed and it fits great. Highly recommended. Also gift appreciated!!! Thanks a billion, your friends, Herb

now, wana buy some liquid ice? only $24.99

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!