Honda Sport Utility SxS

B

BaileysP500

Oct 23, 2018
Ownership

1. 500
I am the only one who would like to see Honda bring out a Sport/Utility ? It would be nice to see some competition for the General/Rmaxx. My wish list would include the 1000cc motor with DCT i4WD and an option for a open rear diff to save the grass. It seems that the segment is really starting to grow I am keeping my fingers crossed.

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
You can’t get much more Sport/Utility than a Pioneer .
An Rmax may out Sport a Pioneer but it sure won’t out Utility it. And the Rmax won’t out Sport the Talon. It sounds like you should pick one and then mod it to suit your needs.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I am the only one
Wait….You've Been on here 5yrs your first post is this, and you havent seen this question asked? 🤣 Use the search and youll find it discussed like alot! Were also talking honda and Bold new colors are about as close as u get for something that new.

So what rig do you have?
Pics Or It Didnt Happen!

GPR1500SC

GPR1500SC

Lifetime Member
Mar 3, 2016
North East MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
I am the only one who would like to see Honda bring out a Sport/Utility ? It would be nice to see some competition for the General/Rmaxx. My wish list would include the 1000cc motor with DCT i4WD and an option for a open rear diff to save the grass. It seems that the segment is really starting to grow I am keeping my fingers crossed.
I agree 👍
What I wish Honda would do but NEVER will would be.
Replace the Sub transmission with a all new unit with real low range and a lower high range and then put factory 30 inch tires on the Pioneer and 31: inch tires on the Taion.

Put the Pioneer P5 dump bed on the Taion X with some better spring and shock combo sell it in the two or four seat version so opening the bed seats it would become a four or six seater.

And for the best and most exciting release a Talon RR factory turbo charged 190 hp 72 inch wide version.

Reactions: Squeegee
ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I agree 👍
What I wish Honda would do but NEVER will would be.
Replace the Sub transmission with a all new unit with real low range and a lower high range and then put factory 30 inch tires on the Pioneer and 31: inch tires on the Taion.

Put the Pioneer P5 dump bed on the Taion X with some better spring and shock combo sell it in the two or four seat version so opening the bed seats it would become a four or six seater.

And for the best and most exciting release a Talon RR factory turbo charged 190 hp 72 inch wide version.
What, No 6WD....

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
🤔......have ya heard of the P1K?

• Haha
Reactions: Mopower58
J

john790

Jan 13, 2020
Clinton ohio 44216
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I thank what your asking for is already built.Just pick your size small-med - large.Maybe a few mods to make it the way you want it.

Reactions: JenElio
ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have eliminated most of the utility but I still have fun with the sport machines. A tuned pioneer on 30s and Elkas is about as much fun as your buddy's single cab pickup in college, it'll hit anything once

• Haha
Reactions: JenElio

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!