BOX1

Honda Talon Accessories for sale

T

TahoeMike

Feb 25, 2020
West Sacramento, California
Ownership

1. Talon X
Selling my 2019 TalonX soon and I have some leftover accessories I'd like to sell:
1. Super ATV rear polycarbonate windshield. Used 2 or 3 times. $125
2. Honda lower door storage bags. Set of 2. Never installed. $50
3. Honda Front bumper - Stock, perfect condition. Never installed. $75
4. Honda upgraded skid plate. New in box. $350
5. Honda Floor Mats. Used as a template to make another set. Includes all fasteners. $85
All prices plus shipping.

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Are the door bags still for sale?
Well… this is thread is a year old. Hes bought a new Talon since them hes either sold that stuff or put it all on the new one. He never came back to say if it all sold or not?
Might supprise us and still have some stuff. Thats why we say dont leave us hanging like Epstine and give updates to your threads.

T

TalonOrOff

Oct 20, 2019
So. IL
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Well… this is thread is a year old. Hes bought a new Talon since them hes either sold that stuff or put it all on the new one. He never came back to say if it all sold or not?
Might supprise us and still have some stuff. Thats why we say dont leave us hanging like Epstine and give updates to your threads.
You are not wrong about the update but nbd either way. Saw the thread was from December but thought a post might wake up what seems to be a sleepy buy/sell sub forum 😂 The talon Facebook groups are so full of scammers I don’t trust them. Is there anywhere else to buy used Talon accessories?

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
You are not wrong about the update but nbd either way. Saw the thread was from December but thought a post might wake up what seems to be a sleepy buy/sell sub forum 😂 The talon Facebook groups are so full of scammers I don’t trust them. Is there anywhere else to buy used Talon accessories?
Face Turd Whats that?

Yeah good luck on good used Talon accessories unless its beat to $hit. Here is gonna be your best bet cuz we hold our members to high standards, No BS scammers or people trying to sell junk.
What would have helped this thread was putting it in the right category, the (Buy/Sell/I Wanna) thread. Not sure if youve looked there yet or not? Again Used Talon accessories are hard to come by and go quick if there any good, see them one day then they are gone.
Your best to buy new and try to get some forum discounts to help out and or send the OP a PM if he still has his stuff, he will get an Email then respond back.

Last thing, you have only 6 posts since joining in 19’ and no pics of your rig yet.
Might as well do a welcome thread and post em up, its Rule #4 you know?
POIDH ;)

T

TalonOrOff

Oct 20, 2019
So. IL
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Face Turd Whats that?

Yeah good luck on good used Talon accessories unless its beat to $hit. Here is gonna be your best bet cuz we hold our members to high standards, No BS scammers or people trying to sell junk.
What would have helped this thread was putting it in the right category, the (Buy/Sell/I Wanna) thread. Not sure if youve looked there yet or not? Again Used Talon accessories are hard to come by and go quick if there any good, see them one day then they are gone.
Your best to buy new and try to get some forum discounts to help out and or send the OP a PM if he still has his stuff, he will get an Email then respond back.

Last thing, you have only 6 posts since joining in 19’ and no pics of your rig yet.
Might as well do a welcome thread and post em up, its Rule #4 you know?
POIDH ;)
Buy/sell is where I saw the post. Maybe it was double posted elsewhere though. Good looking out on the vendor discounts! I ordered the 1080 intake yesterday will deff use the discounts in the future though. As far as first post I had been in the market over a year and a half and just got my rig back in august bc of the very low availability new. Recovering from minor surgery will try to get a post up on it sometime 🤙. I’d take certain beat to s*** parts, like a front bumper for example, bc chances are I will also beat it to s***

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Good looking out on the vendor discounts! I ordered the 1080 intake yesterday will deff use the discounts in the future though.
If you place *another* order with 10-80 Dirt Sports, ask @highpocket74 if he will (also) apply the forum discount you "forgot" to use when ordering your pre-filter kit to that order. If he's in a good mood, he might just do that for you! Brian is super good people and takes care of his customers.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!