Pirate88

Pirate88

Lifetime Member
Oct 2, 2023
Southern Colorado
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV
CID,
I understand that. But I've been in a time when a battery was just starting to die. Had to use my anti-gravity battery to start it in the morning . It would run all day, with stops, with no problem. But next morning...same thing.
Thus, I choose to spend my money in an effort to make sure both batteries are charged as much of the time as possible.

If one knew how little riding we have gotten to do in the last three years due to problems you cannot believe...you would know why I chose this route. My friends, off and on the trail, all comment. Stuart, if it wasn't for bad luck, you wouldn't have any luck at all.
This is why there is now a Talon in the shop and me taking a few steps to try to maybe have a little better luck.
Pirate

Reactions: lowranger and CID
CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
CID,
That was my reasoning for the dual NOCO. After a hard day of riding and using both batteries...I don't have to wait for Battery 1 to be fully charged before Battery 2 begins charging. Probably doesn't amount to much. But I did it anyway.
Pirate

CID,
I understand that. But I've been in a time when a battery was just starting to die. Had to use my anti-gravity battery to start it in the morning . It would run all day, with stops, with no problem. But next morning...same thing.
Thus, I choose to spend my money in an effort to make sure both batteries are charged as much of the time as possible.

If one knew how little riding we have gotten to do in the last three years due to problems you cannot believe...you would know why I chose this route. My friends, off and on the trail, all comment. Stuart, if it wasn't for bad luck, you wouldn't have any luck at all.
This is why there is now a Talon in the shop and me taking a few steps to try to maybe have a little better luck.
Pirate
We all have different perspectives on how to set up our SxSs for our specific uses. Each of us gets to 'build' our own. I run two spare tires because I explore the backcountry alone, some guys don't carry a spare at all. I wasn't questioning your choices, just letting others know how the True Isolator works. :cool:

Reactions: lowranger and Scoop

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!