SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
I had been looking for some intelligent life on the internet, but ended up here. I bought our P500 in December of 2015 and Joined
HondaSXS January of 2016. I was happy as a pig in a mud puddle riding our Honda 4 wheelers, but the wife (getting a little long in the tooth) wanted something with a steering wheel that she could take the grand daughter riding in. After about 8 years, I kinda like it (the P500).

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I've been wasting company time on here for ten years?
Man time flies.
Photoshopping bold new graphics each year is intensive. Especially if a couple of product improvement campaigns get thrown in.

Need another CAD program, instead of Computer Aided Design, need one immune to Can Assume Dumbasses .

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Woo-hoo.
I never ever expected this to get this far along. Figured it would just be a site to post a few specs and ask what size tire to run. But man. It's been so much more.

I have met so many new firends, many closer than my local firends who I only see ever few years in town.

So thank you for everything.
Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Woo-hoo.
I never ever expected this to get this far along. Figured it would just be a site to post a few specs and ask what size tire to run. But man. It's been so much more.

I have met so many new firends, many closer than my local firends who I only see ever few years in town.

So thank you for everything.
Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
You’ve done good.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!