Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4 LV
Bigger is really better. Probably the best you can get without a air tank…each pump needs its own 30a fuse lol

😈😈😈

Mega Blast Air Horns For Trucks Cars SUV Train Sound Extremely Loud Black
Amazon.com

Bighat

Bighat

Nov 25, 2021
Gallipolis Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Here's a link to a post I did re. installing an airhorn (has built in compressor). Very loud. Easy install.

Horn
I should mentioned that I wanted the horn for calling the cows. I've been yelling for 30 years. I looked at the little horn and still am. I haven't pulled the trigger on anything yet.

O

ob1jeeper

Dec 20, 2019
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here's a link to a post I did re. installing an airhorn (has built in compressor). Very loud. Easy install.

Horn
That's the same unit I installed on my Goldwing. LOVE it for riding in traffic, as it WILL get their attention if needed... ;)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!