How do we attract Vendors

ofrcboy

ofrcboy

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2015
Oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How do we get Vendors to watch this forum? On the Polaris RZR forum I was on with my RZR's they were very active. I would love to get Extreme Metal Products on board. They make great products and at reasonable prices. I have checked with them on the front winch bumper and A-arm guards but they won't be available till early 2016. If we could attract them and others they could see how popular the new 1000 is going to be and speed production for us.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Agreed, This needs to be a new years resolution for the club.
We contacted a EMP and KFI, as well as a few others via email and letter last year with no answer.
But its a different game now. Should be a better draw for them.

Reactions: Biteme
ofrcboy

ofrcboy

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2015
Oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We contacted a EMP and KFI, as well as a few others via email and letter last year with no answer.
I have also E-mailed EMP and will watch them on Facebook as to when accessories are available.

ofrcboy

ofrcboy

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2015
Oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I
I have also E-mailed EMP and will watch them on Facebook as to when accessories are available.
Just now sent EMP a message on Facebook to stop by The Honda Side by Side Club! and say hi and with in 2 minutes they responded and said they are working on 1000 accessories and will be available early 2016. I am hoping they might take a peek at the club site. Thanks EMP

sajnaj

sajnaj

Jul 5, 2015
clinton indiana
Here is what I got from them

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    62.8 KB · Views: 164
educ8tedguess

educ8tedguess

Lifetime Member
Oct 16, 2015
Spring Grove Illinois
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
Here is what I got from strongmade.

Good evening! Actually, we have receiver hitch, front and rear boot guards, front winch series bumper and rear bumper to match and a lift kit. We aren't quite finished with production just yet so they aren't posted on our website for sale just yet but coming very soon!

Reactions: Biteme and JACKAL
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
+1 Definitely the number one thing we can do is several of us contact vendors asking about products and say you heard about it on hondasxs.com If they get enough traffic maybe we will get some attention and support for our members. But it will take a few dozen people over a couple of weeks to really get their attention.

MaleRN28US

MaleRN28US

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 1, 2015
Roanoke, Indiana
I love how active you all are! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help attract more attention. I am not against sending emails, letters or calling on behalf of you guys. Just point me in a direction.

Reactions: Tflynn
advertisement
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Love everyone's help on this. Feel we will hit some sponsors soon.

What vendors do we have now? Any?
Right now the only up to date vendor is Creative UTV Graphics.
The others are outdated accounts and need to be moved to vendor archive.

Since HondaSxS.com is a independent site. I have found it difficult to source vendor support vs the corporate forum runners.
I agree. Details need to be built and we need to push it forward. I will be working up some things soon.

Reactions: JACKAL
bigsnowman

bigsnowman

It's funny that I just found this thread tonight as I sent the following email to EMP this afternoon:
Good Afternoon,
First off, thanks for your aftermarket accessories for the Honda Pioneer 700s. I recently sold mine and it had some of your products on it and, according to the new owners, they looked awesome.
My question to you, and the reason for this email, is when and what accessories are you going to be offering for the new Honda Pioneer 1000? I understand that they are newly released and you more than likely haven't had much of a chance to work with one yet, but I will be picking mine up at our local dealership tomorrow and am already deep into making my wish list and am chomping at the bit as I wait to order the best accessories.
For the sake of customer feedback (I too am a business owner and appreciate quality feedback) some of the items that I really liked of yours were the A-arm guards, your half windshield and your front bumper/ brush guard with the winch mount. I think that front bumper will look even better on the front of a 1000.
Thanks again for your great products, here's looking forward to your reply, and here's wishing you a very Merry Christmas!

Reactions: Hondasxs
educ8tedguess

educ8tedguess

Lifetime Member
Oct 16, 2015
Spring Grove Illinois
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
From Strongmade:

Hey, just getting back to you about your question. I spoke with our
R & D guy about if the bumper will interfere with a plow mount. He said he is not sure because he didn't make the plow mount, so it would have to be tried or the owner of the mount would have to look at photo and see what they think. We don't have final photos just yet but I can send you some as soon as we have the first bumper completed soon. hope this helps! oh and front and rear stick stoppers are getting done this week for the pioneer 1000

1264c922a8be44ccc47907c23a2db93a

educ8tedguess

educ8tedguess

Lifetime Member
Oct 16, 2015
Spring Grove Illinois
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
Looking at this, it looks like it attaches to the factory bumper. I Wonder how strong that really is. Especially since I'd want to put a winch on it

ksss

ksss

Jul 14, 2013
To attract vendors on this site, Honda needs to sell more machines. The easy to manufacture items are not a big deal but, things like bumpers, lift kits, and so forth take some R&D. Before these guys are going to tool up to make these items for the Honda machines and the 1000 specifically because I think it will far and away be the Honda's best seller, they need to see some evidence that if they invest the money in the R&D that it will come back in sales.

Considering that with Yamaha entering this market, and Polaris with numerous new machines releasing recently, these aftermarket vendors have to chose carefully on which machines get the majority of their time and money. Honda needs to get the Sport 1000 out on the market and soon. As cool and advanced as the Honda 1000 is, these latest 1000 machines by the others are no slouches either.

When vendors see the Honda machines selling in large numbers they wont need to be convinced to be apart of this forum. They will request it. However until that happens advertising or having a presence on a site for which you don't make nor intend to make product for would be nothing but a waste of time for everyone involved.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I thought I’d take a shot at digging up an old post just for the sake of bringing up old stuff.

Spamming #SuperATV for a month or three finally got them on board. They even offer a #NTC discount.

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
I thought I’d take a shot at digging up an old post just for the sake of bringing up old stuff.

Spamming #SuperATV for a month or three finally got them on board. They even offer a #NTC discount.
Thank you @JeremieBaker and @Hondasxs for giving me an incredibly entertaining reason to look busy while at work.

Thank you...

giphy.gif

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you're gonna dig up old posts, I'd do some with @jtw's fine work...
Lol. A lot of those are forever hidden from view. I tried to get Bossman to offer a subscription service to see all the hidden posts. I said plenty of peeps would pay for the entertainment value but he wouldn’t go for it.

Ohio4x4

Ohio4x4

I brought the dishwasher
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Lol. A lot of those are forever hidden from view. I tried to get Bossman to offer a subscription service to see all the hidden posts. I said plenty of peeps would pay for the entertainment value but he wouldn’t go for it.
A greatest hits collection will do. To much of gods favorite member could leave me needing therapy lol

advertisement