How Many Members Wives / You watch these speed cooking contests?

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Drives me crazy, I dislike them very much! Poop! I wouldn't go to the winners restaurant ever! When I take my wife out for a nice dinner, I want a methodically thought out meal by the chef, no hurry, I might want to have a few glasses of wine to give time to digest the Scallop w/ Lobster butter sauce appetizer. No really good restaurant has chefs that are really good that do that stupid crap! In my humble oppinion.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yep, my Squaw watches those. That’s normally when I go to the garage or close my eyes for a 20 minute power nap.

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Drives me crazy, I dislike them very much! Poop! I wouldn't go to the winners restaurant ever! When I take my wife out for a nice dinner, I want a methodically thought out meal by the chef, no hurry, I might want to have a few glasses of wine to give time to digest the Scallop w/ Lobster butter sauce appetizer. No really good restaurant has chefs that are really good that do that stupid crap! In my humble oppinion.

I don't have a wife so I guess I'm blessed🤣😅🤣

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Here lately? I'm a bout ready to move into the shop, but I'm stubborn, she's moving into the shop! Looks like were stuck! Another thing that bugs me is, the mass hysteria in the large cities and internet folk that watch all the hype and freak out, calm down folks, my Grand Ma Smith could have every one clean in a # 5 wash tub in short order, it would be brutal, but there would be no virus on your skin, been there know all about that!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
So is mine, must be geared towards those types!
I have been driving my wife crazy for years, went to the store and picked out some thick sliced bacon back in the early 80's, after I got sick of eating terrible thin sliced over cooked bacon, and I cooked it, took 40 minutes to cook 8 slices and it was perfect! So now I cook the bacon, gives us time on Sunday morning to have a couple of Bloody Mary's before I cook the fried eggs. She is catching on though! She likes my bacon and eggs! HA!

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
You are living' the dream 👍

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Here lately? I'm a bout ready to move into the shop, but I'm stubborn, she's moving into the shop! Looks like were stuck! Another thing that bugs me is, the mass hysteria in the large cities and internet folk that watch all the hype and freak out, calm down folks, my Grand Ma Smith could have every one clean in a # 5 wash tub in short order, it would be brutal, but there would be no virus on your skin, been there know all about that!
You are probably thinking I'm kidding about my Grand Ma Smith, no I'm not, she lost a daughter of 13 to Limes Disease, she would scrub the hades out of us and then we would have to lay across her lap while she inspected every wrinkle in our bodies for ticks, we never had ticks when we went to bed! I could go on about Grand Ma Smith, best way to sum it up is, she was thorough! Only one last thing, she sure could get aggravated when I would use her potato baskets for chicken traps! HA!

advertisement
Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You are probably thinking I'm kidding about my Grand Ma Smith, no I'm not, she lost a daughter of 13 to Limes Disease, she would scrub the hades out of us and then we would have to lay across her lap while she inspected every wrinkle in our bodies for ticks, we never had ticks when we went to bed! I could go on about Grand Ma Smith, best way to sum it up is, she was thorough! Only one last thing, she sure could get aggravated when I would use her potato baskets for chicken traps! HA!

My grandma was like that;) my great grandma was to but she did tobacco but they were both hard workers

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
My grandma was like that;) my great grandma was to but she did tobacco but they were both hard workers
Probably Snuff, ladies didn't chew tobacco. Aw the good ole days!

Reactions: Isaiah
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I can make bank on this post next time I see Melissa.......🤣🤣
Nope we already had that conversation, it was a draw. But I think I got her her on too much TV! A persons mind can't work if it's exposed to too much TV, unless it Western movies! HA! You know where I'm going with this! OW POOP, we need to continue this tomorrow off this site! HA! Your the only dud I know! ( Dude ) HA!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!