BOX1

HUGE 20% Off Sale!! - Ends TONIGHT!!

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Last Chance! This is the biggest sale we've ever had!

9yKnmXtnDLY 0Hf7vlSgk8Nx nc htscontentfind1 1

Seadonist

Seadonist

Feb 8, 2021
New Orleans
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I took advantage of this sale so much that I went from the bottom rung in customer loyalty points to Elite status in about 2 weeks. I’ve had so many SATV packages delivering that when they come I can’t even remember what the hell I ordered. Lol

Just pulled the trigger on a set of 4” portals. Couldn’t pass on the savings

Thanks SATV

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

F

FredReid

Oct 9, 2020
South Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I took advantage of this sale so much that I went from the bottom rung in customer loyalty points to Elite status in about 2 weeks. I’ve had so many SATV packages delivering that when they come I can’t even remember what the hell I ordered. Lol

Just pulled the trigger on a set of 4” portals. Couldn’t pass on the savings

Thanks SATV

I've been kicking around the idea of 4inch portals. I wanna be able to run 32's!

• Love
Reactions: SuperATV and ChadD
Seadonist

Seadonist

Feb 8, 2021
New Orleans
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've been kicking around the idea of 4inch portals. I wanna be able to run 32's!

Mine delivered today. Glad they shipped out of SATV’s Shreveport, LA location (High Lifter home base). Made delivery to New Orleans really fast!

I ditched my 28” Mudda Inlaws and picked up some 30” Intimidators for the lift. Should be able to run these with no rubbing.

Seadonist

Seadonist

Feb 8, 2021
New Orleans
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think the sale ends on the 19th

Reactions: ChadD
denone

denone

Supporting Member
Nov 18, 2020
PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ordered the Workmaster rear bumper Thursday afternoon and UPS just dropped it off. With shipping that fast it is like they shipped it before I even knew I was going to buy it. With the 20% off and another 5% veterans discount total came to $221.50 - not bad.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!