P1000 I need new helpers

N

N8tureboy

Oct 29, 2022
MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Doing a little property cleanup today and these two are zero help 🤣! The one on the left we call the "property manager", he doesn't like people, and the one on the right is our "greeter", she likes most people a little too much, and we have 3 others that look just like her. We raise goldens in our spare time.

20221201 152129

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
You cut hair? Couldn't keep from noticing your barber chair.
No, my Father was a world class award winning beautician and worked on a lot of movie sets and cut hair n it tho.
But thats not why i have the chair.
That chair is a 1903 Theo A Kochs barber chair. My dads grandfather, my great Grandfather came over (on the boat) as my dad would say, from Greece and spoke it fluently. They settled in Michigan and in Ann Arbor (A2). There was a Greek settlement called “Old Greek Town” he also help build the Greek church on main st in A2, but on east Anne st where the UofM Hospital is today, He had a barber shop there he opened in 1904 and had it till the early 60’s . When My father became a Beautician in the early 60’s, and my Grandpa Pete closed shop to retire, my dad was givin the chair and it stayed in the basement where I grew up in A2. My father use to cut my hair in that chair since I was a boy and many of my friends. When My father fell ill just before he passed last year he asked If I would like it? Or he was going to sell it! I said yes, Its a comfy chair and I drink beer watching football games in the barn in it lol. Those chairs go for big $$ anywhere from $2-5k easy. So its kind if a family air loom of u will. Thanks for asking.
8135775E F259 4CA8 A718 DD2CC22B1BCA

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
No, my Father was a world class award winning beautician and worked on a lot of movie sets and cut hair n it tho.
But thats not why i have the chair.
That chair is a 1903 Theo A Kochs barber chair. My dads grandfather, my great Grandfather came over (on the boat) as my dad would say, from Greece and spoke it fluently. They settled in Michigan and in Ann Arbor (A2). There was a Greek settlement called “Old Greek Town” he also help build the Greek church on main st in A2, but on east Anne st where the UofM Hospital is today, He had a barber shop there he opened in 1904 and had it till the early 60’s . When My father became a Beautician in the early 60’s, and my Grandpa Pete closed shop to retire, my dad was givin the chair and it stayed in the basement where I grew up in A2. My father use to cut my hair in that chair since I was a boy and many of my friends. When My father fell ill just before he passed last year he asked If I would like it? Or he was going to sell it! I said yes, Its a comfy chair and I drink beer watching football games in the barn in it lol. Those chairs go for big $$ anywhere from $2-5k easy. So its kind if a family air loom of u will. Thanks for asking.
View attachment 364835
I'm sorry he passed, I think you need all the help you can get, cool chair!

Reactions: Remington

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!