P1000 I'm going to address the music situation now, soundbar and bluetooth round marine radio?

SuperDutyJohn

SuperDutyJohn

Aug 20, 2018
Vero Beach, FL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I want local radio stations occasionally and Blue Tooth most of the time.

What round all in one is best and will pair up with a wet sounds 6? Or, open for suggestions.

Reactions: BWAF
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Trigger is a member here. Stereo guru.
Think about bypassing the stereo head unit. Get a bluetooth enabled amp, and stream music from your phone. You can probably find an app to stream your local radio stations.

SuperDutyJohn

SuperDutyJohn

Aug 20, 2018
Vero Beach, FL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Think about bypassing the stereo head unit. Get a bluetooth enabled amp, and stream music from your phone. You can probably find an app to stream your local radio stations.
Most of my riding friends are doing that but I'm stuck in the old ways! lol

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Is he a vendor here?
He’s a vender if all things BS! Hahaha
No! He’s all you need to know about sound systems, he has one BA system! I heard the blasting of Van Halen as he got close to me this weekend over my HMF piped P1K5.

I edited this....wow! I need to proof read! Note to self...don’t trust Siri

Last edited:
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
You can find sound bars or overhead systems that have a radio, haven't heard of one yet that was really any good as far as reception though. Mine has an FM tuner but I never use it, sounds terrible. If you already have a Wet Sounds then like Neo said, streaming local radio is your best bet. The old way would be to just carry a transistor radio, a lot cheaper too! :D

YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
You can find sound bars or overhead systems that have a radio, haven't heard of one yet that was really any good as far as reception though. Mine has an FM tuner but I never use it, sounds terrible. If you already have a Wet Sounds then like Neo said, streaming local radio is your best bet. The old way would be to just carry a transistor radio, a lot cheaper too! :D
I agree 100%. My sound bar has an FM tuner but it doesn't pull in much and with no display you never know what station you are tuned to unless the station announces it. For local radio I use NextRadio app. Down side is I can't blue tooth to the sound bar. If your cell phone has an fm chip it works, but the headphone output is the antennae. You'll have to run a cord from the headphone output to the soundbar for it to work. I have a 12 foot cord that goes from the dash, up along drivers side windshield, then follows the rops to the sound bar. Depending on where you are you can get quite a few stations.

advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I agree 100%. My sound bar has an FM tuner but it doesn't pull in much and with no display you never know what station you are tuned to unless the station announces it. For local radio I use NextRadio app. Down side is I can't blue tooth to the sound bar. If your cell phone has an fm chip it works, but the headphone output is the antennae. You'll have to run a cord from the headphone output to the soundbar for it to work. I have a 12 foot cord that goes from the dash, up along drivers side windshield, then follows the rops to the sound bar. Depending on where you are you can get quite a few stations.
Your sound bar has an FM receiver????? Which model do you have, and how’s the antenna?

Reactions: sharp and BWAF
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Next radio is great ! On my s7. Kicker kmc2 works pretty good for tuning if my amp is off lots of interference with it in same box 9820072b56a76d35cdf709ddd3038a2eD57f4121d6b17b3daa5f730951a88196

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Reactions: sharp and trigger
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Reactions: sharp and BWAF

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!