P1000 Interco sniper 920 Tire

Bighat

Bighat

Nov 25, 2021
Gallipolis Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well, it's been while but I just got the sniper 920's mounted. Put the 27-9x12 all the way around so I can rotate them. When I drove off from the tire shop the first thing I noticed was how much better it rode. The more I drove the more improvement I could see in handling also. I just got them mounted so I haven't been in the mud yet so I can't comment on that performance, but as I'm writing this, I can see out the window that it rained like hell here last night so mabye todays the day. I didnt' put any spacers on the back wheel hubs. I wanted to see how it looked and handled before spending the easy money that grows on the tree out back in my yard. The looks? Well, I'm not completely happy. If it had a wider stance it would look better. As for the handling I can't say yet. I need to get it off road a little more to be able to tell.
DpqznfuLPhNt3PkcH6R4uk2ww887 h665 s noauthuser0

colin215213

colin215213

Old Hippie
Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well, it's been while but I just got the sniper 920's mounted. Put the 27-9x12 all the way around so I can rotate them. When I drove off from the tire shop the first thing I noticed was how much better it rode. The more I drove the more improvement I could see in handling also. I just got them mounted so I haven't been in the mud yet so I can't comment on that performance, but as I'm writing this, I can see out the window that it rained like hell here last night so mabye todays the day. I didnt' put any spacers on the back wheel hubs. I wanted to see how it looked and handled before spending the easy money that grows on the tree out back in my yard. The looks? Well, I'm not completely happy. If it had a wider stance it would look better. As for the handling I can't say yet. I need to get it off road a little more to be able to tell.
View attachment 383364
I am pleased with my set, but won't buy them again.

B

Bad_Kharmah

Apr 4, 2022
DMV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have the 920's in (30x10x15) and love how they ride and how they handle various terrain. I ride mostly TN, WV, PA and they are an excellent all around tire and will do decently in mud with some wheel speed. As you've already mentioned, they run smooth and they wear pretty well............well, until I moved them to my X3. My only gripe is that the sidewalls are weak, regardless of how many plies they say they have.

Timmmmy

Timmmmy

Nov 21, 2018
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey. Been around a while , reading and learning. Been thinking of getting some new tires and rims for my 2018 pioneer 1000 LE. There is about a 1000 pages of such info. However have not seen anyone comment on a interco tire. Looking at the interco Sniper 920 8 ply. Maybe a 30-10-14 I do have a highlifter 2 or 2 1/2 inch lift. I ride some pavement, fields and duck hunt in the Ouachita river flood plain in Louisiana. So I see lots of mud and water. I would like any input or options on this tire and maybe any rims that may work.
I have the 28"x10x14" Snipers. I got them in Jan of 2022. They are holding up good. I ride all surfaces and they handle everything the traction is good but not great. I like them so far they are a solid tire. I got them mounted on wheels from Rocky Mountian ATV.

Rear Front

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 383364

I am pleased with my set, but won't buy them again.

I have the 920's in (30x10x15) and love how they ride and how they handle various terrain. I ride mostly TN, WV, PA and they are an excellent all around tire and will do decently in mud with some wheel speed. As you've already mentioned, they run smooth and they wear pretty well............well, until I moved them to my X3. My only gripe is that the sidewalls are weak, regardless of how many plies they say they have.

I have the 28"x10x14" Snipers. I got them in Jan of 2022. They are holding up good. I ride all surfaces and they handle everything the traction is good but not great. I like them so far they are a solid tire. I got them mounted on wheels from Rocky Mountian ATV.

View attachment 390261 View attachment 390262

How many miles did you get on the sniper tires? Are they durable?

@colin215213
Why would you not purchase them again?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!