P500 Interlake in Southern Indiana June 16.

pFive

pFive

May 3, 2016
Greenwood IN
Ownership

1. 500
Some pics n vids from last weekend.

Going slow, had a young passenger.

Buggy wash.

IMG 2580

Interlake206 25 1620

Had to winch out on this one.

IMG 2579

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Very cool....fun.

pFive

pFive

May 3, 2016
Greenwood IN
Ownership

1. 500
Last edited:
Reactions: Dp5hunter
rubicon05

rubicon05

Dec 24, 2015
Southern, IN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Its been a few years since I've been to interlake....did you enjoy it? Would you go back?

pFive

pFive

May 3, 2016
Greenwood IN
Ownership

1. 500
We rode for abut 4 hours and really did not see close to half from what I was told by some friends that are locals. I plan to go back. I like the mud and the woods, especially on a 90º day, we only rode the gravel long enough to get into the shade, and I forgot to turn on my trail tracker and the guide got me so turned around I was lost all day, so I have no real idea how much ground we covered. It was the last free weekend, now it's $10 a buggy or atv etc. But they have a new shelter house and a set of outhouses. They are also making new trails.

rubicon05

rubicon05

Dec 24, 2015
Southern, IN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
i didn't know they were going to start charging.....$10 is still cheap. I think i'll try to get over there if it cools off a bit here. Thanks for your feedback

pFive

pFive

May 3, 2016
Greenwood IN
Ownership

1. 500
I have some family that rides that live over on 231 in Dale, so I am down that way all the time anymore. We need to get a bunch of local midwest forum members together and ride.

Jmildoc

Jmildoc

Oct 15, 2017
Martinsville IN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
id be down to check it out. I just got my 1000-5 though so I still need registration before I can go there I believe

Reactions: pFive
advertisement
pFive

pFive

May 3, 2016
Greenwood IN
Ownership

1. 500
I was just there this past weekend and got home yesterday, they have a new map out and the trails are great. Just PM me if you want to go, I really like the place and it looks like you live really close to me. If you have a camper or toy hauler I park up by the gate shack on the blacktop to keep the dust out of the rig when the widows are open. I also have a place to overnight nearby that I can use, so I typically go down on a Friday/Saturday afternoon and overnight then drive over to ride Saturday/Sunday. The part that sucks is Indiana CANNOT get 37 done and it took me 3 hours to get to Dale Friday.

Reactions: Jmildoc
H

hoggr9

Sep 10, 2014
Xenia, IL
Ownership

1. 500
So how are the trails there...difficult..i also will have a young passenger and no backup buddy..so??
I am in s IL I think they are about 2 hrs or so from me...
Think I will check it out next spring

pFive

pFive

May 3, 2016
Greenwood IN
Ownership

1. 500
So how are the trails there...difficult..i also will have a young passenger and no backup buddy..so??
I am in s IL I think they are about 2 hrs or so from me...
Think I will check it out next spring

Here is the newest map, it just dropped Friday. It is pretty darned accurate for mapping and trail difficulty. They have put up some pretty good trail markers but it is easy to get spun around. https://public.boxcloud.com/d/1/yTn...K3mUF8-_iTg2xoid3ezoicD21Cj55YBvpg../download

The easy trails are fine, heck there are a bunch of gravel roads to get from trail head to trail head and you see stock looking Jeeps and RZR's in the same group. If you get there and are alone just make some friends in the parking lot and follow them around in case you get stuck. I always suggest a winch, even blue trails get muddy and getting stuck is always a surprise. And feel free to message me ahead of time, I am typically up for a weekend ride if I can make it It's 2.5 hours for me to get down there but I leave the night before and camp nearby.

H

hoggr9

Sep 10, 2014
Xenia, IL
Ownership

1. 500
Ok sounds good thanks..i do have winch and most recovery gear.
No land anchor...yet but most everything else I think i may need to get myself out

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!