P700 Is there any power adders?

mygreenbronco

mygreenbronco

Feb 3, 2021
Centralia, WA
Ownership

1. 700-2
I am still around. Boy does time fly. My riding has changed a lot. I moved from 7-9k feet riding in Colorado to 0-2K feet in Washington State. I posted some videos of doing testing with the tuner and exhaust on a 1 mile hill climb at 9k feet. I was going to dyno the rig but moved and never got around to it.

I love the P700 from a size and weight stand point, its got 36hp so with the mods maybe pushing 40hp. never gonna compete with the 60-80hp rigs. But I bought it for 2 people trail riding and work on the farm, and it does great. Also no maintenance I did the valves and oil at 600 miles and just turned 1000 mi. and just add gas and go.

If you have $800 to burn then tuner exhaust and uni filter. I posted the tunes I created and have been running V3 for 1 year now.
Seems to have better low end torque and pulls harder from 70-100% WOT. It does seem louder at sea level with the exhaust then 9K in Colorado. (more air in more noise out)

I enjoy turning a wrench and making my vehicles run the best they can, I always hate it when someone asks for advice and instead of anwsering the question people suggest to buy some thing else that cost twice as much.

R

Red Dawg

Mar 14, 2022
Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-4
I’m the same way my green bronco. I love modifying stuff and making it one of a kind. And also making something do stuff that it’s not supposed to. 😂.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!