It's finally at home 700-4 (red)

fishin2Dmax

fishin2Dmax

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2013
Utah
After trying to decide for months which UTV to go with ( Polaris RZR, Ranger or Honda Pioneer), I decided on the Pioneer 700-4. I wanted Camo color, but no dealers in my area could give me a solid delivery date on a camo and the extra cost difference for the camo was a little too much. After no luck of finding any local Honda dealer that had an open order allocation for a Red 700-4 (a couple of months out); I got a call last Saturday morning from a local Honda ( Power) dealer indicating they had a Red 700-4 become available and it had just arrived; the customer whom it was supposed to go had some financial issues. Needless to say I jumped on it. Only a handful of 700-4's have been delivered in my neck of the woods and most have been in the Green color - all sold before they arrive. Most local Honda dealers have pre-sold out ( 700-4's) through end of November, so I feel very fortunate to get this one when I did ( before the local deer hunt opening). Dealer held to the Honda SRP, but they worked with me on other costs. I had the dealer add the hard top and I ordered a split windshield and graphics kit to dress up the door and sides with a bit more color.

Overall very happy with the unit after just 10 miles of riding.

Attachments

• 012a.jpg
    012a.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 661
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
fishin2Dmax,
It looks good. super glad you chose the pioneer. Seems like was on your side getting this thing. most have been pre sold around here too. With hunting season coming up you will sure be able to bag a big buck and get it out of the woods while the Pioneer does all the work.
Be sure to update us on the windshield when u get it installed.
thanks for sharing.

RacerX400600

RacerX400600

Jun 22, 2013
I would love to see the graphics kit when you get it installed. I didn't know there was anything out there. Thanks!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!