Jack -E-up.....

PropsR4Boats

PropsR4Boats

Sep 10, 2020
Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just bought a new trailer. It has a stupid A frame jack right at the front, Where my tailgate will hit it. Im going to add a strap box to the front, so no room to relocate a swing jack. Any way, I ran across this Jack-e-up. Anyone have any experience with it?

Ohio4x4

Ohio4x4

I brought the dishwasher
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I've used a few of these
.https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwi84fOWm73tAhWRhsAKHUKMCP8YABAOGgJpbQ&ae=2&ohost=www.google.com&cid=CAASEuRoR3BagI1eVwq7tLvTr94rdw&sig=AOD64_2O5m2DqOkLO3X_aFbdMNbdxT0-Gg&ctype=5&q=&ved=2ahUKEwi2vuuWm73tAhUSac0KHU86BKgQwg96BAgBEEg&adurl= It can be either swiveled out of the way or completely removed. Before finding this style I took the jack off my trailer for the same reason you're stating. I used my high lift for about a year.

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!