P500 Joined club/need door nets

B

Blackdawg

Nov 23, 2016
Kentucky Lake, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 500
Found a 2015 with low miles and hours, jumped on it. Now I have a couple of benjamins left to play dress up with the unit. My new/used machine is missing the door nets, I have a couple of little kids and feel like I should get a set. I can't locate any online, any thoughts where to find them or would someone have a set they aren't using and would part with? I hope to light up this forum with lots of stupid questions about all the potential things I will to bolt on this machine, many tweaks to get it ready before September hunting season opener.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Welcome...

Who wants to sale @Blackdawg your 500 nets? I know many of you have yours lying around in the corner of your shop!!!!

Questions are welcomed... These 500 guys are like a cult. There is not a single thing they haven't done to their 500's yet. Well except get it above 46 MPH, But not to worry. They are working on it.

If you want ideas. poke around the 500 build forum. Hope you have lots of time.
Or, just ask.

c-ya.

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Found a 2015 with low miles and hours, jumped on it. Now I have a couple of benjamins left to play dress up with the unit. My new/used machine is missing the door nets, I have a couple of little kids and feel like I should get a set. I can't locate any online, any thoughts where to find them or would someone have a set they aren't using and would part with? I hope to light up this forum with lots of stupid questions about all the potential things I will to bolt on this machine, many tweaks to get it ready before September hunting season opener.
You came to the right place....
Your Build Begins...
only Rule here is::::::::
Pics...or it never Happened,..
Welcome

B

Blackdawg

Nov 23, 2016
Kentucky Lake, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 500
Red is the lucky color. Not sure is I will keep this,swap for wrap or green plastic. I hunt and fish pretty hard and keeping the spots secret is always a priority.

Reactions: trigger
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Depends on how you plan to use it I guess, I know I wanted some stealth. I've made a conscious effort to keep anything reflective off the sides.

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
The original owner should still have them. If you got your P5 from a dealer ask the dealer for the owners name or have the dealer contact the owner for you.

advertisement
B

Blackdawg

Nov 23, 2016
Kentucky Lake, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 500
contacted Little G, thanks,much appreciated, will be checking the mailbox, I bought it from individual who said first thing he did was throw them away, he used it the p5 riding around his hobby farm, I could understand putting around without them for a big kid.

Reactions: Koda and Little_g

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!