drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@Hondasxs someone respectfully mentioned to me that my pictures were used last July in the ROTM and it's not playing fair, that is true I did use at least one of them. So please remove them from further consideration. Thank you young man.;) DJR

Reactions: Mudwing
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
@Hondasxs someone respectfully mentioned to me that my pictures were used last July in the ROTM and it's not playing fair, that is true I did use at least one of them. So please remove them from further consideration. Thank you young man.;) DJR
Did you win? If not, I don't see the problem. Plus, if a liberal comes across them...they will surely break down and cry, and that makes me smile.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Did you win? If not, I don't see the problem. Plus, if a liberal comes across them...they will surely break down and cry, and that makes me smile.
No I didn't win but some of my likes could be for others who posted... Only fair. LOL, the only liberal we have on the forum, as far as I know is Crusty.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Nevermind... figured it out myself.:)

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
@drfubar , I liked the serious look on the dog, don't mess with me, the P500 and the USA! Good pic, wish it was back!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hey! If you don't bend the rules a little, how you ever going to get ahead in todays world? HA!:p

J

JTW

Boooo!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I used this pic for last year's Red , White and Blue entry and didn't win , so I'm giving it another shot :)

View attachment 79839

Ok... ok... OK.
So our winner is - @Chooglin with 18 total likes as of this post.
Congratulations.
I'll shoot you a message in the morning to work out details.
Thanks.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Giphy 17

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!