drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Anyone else use the coffee machines that take the individual cups? We've had one now for years and I don't know how we got along without it. I'm a 2 cup in the morning person and making a whole pot was waste. Just found this new coffee online called Napalm. If you like strong coffee, like I do, try it. My normal is Black Tiger but this new stuff is good. Anyone else have a favorite?

J

JTW

Anyone else use the coffee machines that take the individual cups? We've had one now for years and I don't know how we got along without it. I'm a 2 cup in the morning person and making a whole pot was waste. Just found this new coffee online called Napalm. If you like strong coffee, like I do, try it. My normal is Black Tiger but this new stuff is good. Anyone else have a favorite?
We're too poor to afford them fancy coffee machines!!

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
We have a Keurig and love it. Ours has the option of using the K cups or having a pot of coffee. However, we almost always use the K cups. Like you I only drink a couple of cups per day.

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We make coffee by the pot and both her and I like strong coffee... Fact is we toss out at least 1/4 pot on most days. I've thought about the single cup makers like Keurig and probably need to look at them again!

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
I'm a Community Coffee drinker. I bought a Keurig (2nd generation). And I bought TWO cases of coffee. I spent more for the coffee than the maker. When I got it, the smartass machine refused to brew my coffee. It would give a message that said "This is not a Keurig approved..."
So for a little while, I peeled the top off another cup and would place it over the top of my Community Coffee cups. There is something in the foil cover that the second generation reads.

Eventually I traded my new fancy Keurig for a cheap knockoff that would let me brew my coffee.

When all the cups were gone I threw it away and got my Mr. Coffee back out.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member

We use Community Coffee - dark roast.

Reactions: drfubar
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
20161101 072102

Got a pot ready if you want to try some. Nice and strong!

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I like the doughnut shop but I bought a pod you can fill with your own grains I bought Kona and Civet coffee. I love Kona, civet at $150 per pound tastes like s*** don't waste your money. The pod is compatible with the new ones that read a dye to confirm it's keurig brand or it won't brew.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I like the doughnut shop but I bought a pod you can fill with your own grains I bought Kona and Civet coffee. I love Kona, civet at $150 per pound tastes like s*** don't waste your money. The pod is compatible with the new ones that read a dye to confirm it's keurig brand or it won't brew.
Well there's a reason civet tastes s@#$... because it is.... literally

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I use a Keurig that my brother gave me because he's to cheap to buy the K-cups. I rarely have to buy the cups because I grab the two in the holiday inn hotel room. They started putting those in the rooms a while back and me and the other guys always grab them and I'm the only one in the group that uses them. After a two week long installation somewhere, between me and two other guys I can go home with 30 or 40 cups!

Signature:

QUOTE by Sharp, Where's Don? He's probably spray painting stuff lmfao!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!