P700 Kolpin rhino gun rack

Budman

Budman

Feb 12, 2018
Maple Ridge
Ownership

1. 700-4
Just installed this Kolpin Rhino UTV gun mount, I liked the ones that bolt to the floor, but prefer to have as much storage/ room that I can get out of the pioneer.
IMG 1516

Bolts in around the bar and is very very snug, comes with little rubber friction strips that work great.
IMG 1513

Holds all types of firearms really well.
IMG 1512
IMG 1528
IMG 1526

Only thing was, my Weatherby spanned the length of the pioneer (pictures look like it's touching the bar but I have at least 3/4 of an inch) sooo.
IMG 1524

A chunk of pipe insulation to keep the finish of the shotgun and protect from all the bumps.
IMG 1523

With a price tag of just over $40 I think it's a great little mount- out of the way and completely adjustable. The grips swivel and spin to get a perfect fit. I'll be grabbing a few more for axe and random tool mounts. Another plus is with the Bimini top, you can swivel the mounts up and put your firearm up and against the inside of your top, from outside of the machine you can't even tell there's a rifle in the unit.
I'll get a video this weekend of some hard riding with a rifle in the mount
I'll also try to get some better pictures in the daytime

Reactions: AlR and ohanacreek
Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
I like them better than most of the overhead options.

Reactions: AlR

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!