P700m4 Late Introduction

KellyK

KellyK

May 26, 2022
Oregon
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hello Everyone! I joined last summer when I purchased a P700 but never introduced myself. So here it is! I live in NW Oregon and mostly ride in the Brown's Camp area, but I have also taken my buggy to Central Oregon, hunting in Eastern Oregon and to the dunes on the coast (Sand Lake, not the big dunes farther South - will be heading there this summer :)) I am hoping to explore some new areas this year.
20220731 173820

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hello Everyone! I joined last summer when I purchased a P700 but never introduced myself. So here it is! I live in NW Oregon and mostly ride in the Brown's Camp area, but I have also taken my buggy to Central Oregon, hunting in Eastern Oregon and to the dunes on the coast (Sand Lake, not the big dunes farther South - will be heading there this summer :)) I am hoping to explore some new areas this year.
View attachment 379171
Welcome from NW Arkansas!

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
View attachment 379171
Nice Buggy and welcome from Ohio

E

Ehunter

Supporting Member
Jul 14, 2020
Bend
Ownership

1. 700-4
I moved from Hillsboro to central Oregon very familiar with Browns camp welcome. Put your wallet away. :)

Reactions: Buggyman

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!