Led/mirror combos

Jefferson87

Jefferson87

Dec 27, 2019
Northern California
Ownership

1. Talon X4
I tried searching, but just came up with every thread about LED's or mirrors o_O

What's the general consensus on the mirror/light combos?

Xprite Offroad Side Rear View Mirrors Fit All UTV with 1.5-2.5 Inch Roll Bar Cage, Blue Anti-Glare Mirrors and Clear Lens LED Spot Light for Can am Maverick X3 Polaris RZR XP 1000 Yamaha SXS https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07XFLJ71N/?tag=sxsweb24-20

I feel like these are worth a shot for the price. Mostly good reviews. Definitely not doing the $400-700 ones :rolleyes:

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
I can't tell if those are foldable or not. I didnt see it in the description. Personal preference always tells me anything hanging that far out should be able to fold in. There was another set i seen around 150 that folded. Il see if i can find them again.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Jefferson87

Jefferson87

Dec 27, 2019
Northern California
Ownership

1. Talon X4
I can't tell if those are foldable or not. I didnt see it in the description. Personal preference always tells me anything hanging that far out should be able to fold in. There was another set i seen around 150 that folded. Il see if i can find them again.

Fair point, it really doesn't look like they do, but I asked anyway.

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
Xprite UTV Rear Side Mirrors with LED Spot Lights and Clear Lens fit 1.5-2.5 Inch Roll Bar Cage for Polaris RZR XP 1000, ATV, UTV, Side by Side, CAN-AM Maverick X3, Teryx, Yamaha https://www.amazon.com/dp/B082TP9SJ4/?tag=sxsweb24-20

Found it knew there was one. didnt know it happened to be the same brand.

Reactions: russknight
russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Xprite UTV Rear Side Mirrors with LED Spot Lights and Clear Lens fit 1.5-2.5 Inch Roll Bar Cage for Polaris RZR XP 1000, ATV, UTV, Side by Side, CAN-AM Maverick X3, Teryx, Yamaha https://www.amazon.com/dp/B082TP9SJ4/?tag=sxsweb24-20

Wonder if they'd fit with the factory glass windshield?

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I tried searching, but just came up with every thread about LED's or mirrors o_O

What's the general consensus on the mirror/light combos?

Xprite Offroad Side Rear View Mirrors Fit All UTV with 1.5-2.5 Inch Roll Bar Cage, Blue Anti-Glare Mirrors and Clear Lens LED Spot Light for Can am Maverick X3 Polaris RZR XP 1000 Yamaha SXS https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07XFLJ71N/?tag=sxsweb24-20

I feel like these are worth a shot for the price. Mostly good reviews. Definitely not doing the $400-700 ones :rolleyes:
I’m not 100% sold on them. I’ve thought about it off and on but I don’t like the thought of that wire coming up to the mirror being on the side of the machine like that. I’m sure they are tough but I’m just not there yet. I was looking at the seizmik mirrors with the lights in them.

Jefferson87

Jefferson87

Dec 27, 2019
Northern California
Ownership

1. Talon X4

Sweet, I like that they fold also.

Wonder if they'd fit with the factory glass windshield?

My plan was to cut a chunk out of the clamp and hope that it would still be strong enough. The one Alan linked looks like it would work much better since it doesn't fully wrap the bar.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
If you ride in a wooded area often or ever use your roof/cage as a "skid plate" you won't want very expensive side view mirrors. Even the folding ones will break off if you lean them into a tree. I have the Chupacabra ones and they take a beating just about any time we go ride. You could probably wire up some cheap rock lights to a set of those and still be way ahead $$-wise compared to the other options out there. I might do that actually since I've got my wiring loose to run my rear pods right now.

Reactions: 1border4manu

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!