Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wanting to install Ranch Armor extended roof along with SuperATV glass windshield. If you happen to have an idea whether or not they will or won’t fit I’d greatly appreciate it!
Any pics of said roof? Sounds interesting.

DawgU

DawgU

Lifetime Member
Dec 20, 2022
Oakland TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Haven’t ordered either one yet - just trying to avoid spending a lot of money only to end up with a problem :). Here’s a pic from Ranch Armor website
IMG 0023

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Haven’t ordered either one yet - just trying to avoid spending a lot of money only to end up with a problem :). Here’s a pic from Ranch Armor website View attachment 388733
The front lip on that roof sits up higher then the OEM so I would say the SATV flip up should work. I'd double check the clamps though just to make sure they're not in the way of one another 👍

Post some pics when you get the set up 👍

Jas sxs

Jas sxs

Oct 15, 2021
rankin county ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wanting to install Ranch Armor extended roof along with SuperATV glass windshield. If you happen to have an idea whether or not they will or won’t fit I’d greatly appreciate it!
yes it will i have the ranch armor roof on my p-5 and the SATV flip up windshield works perfect with a light bar look at my picture

DawgU

DawgU

Lifetime Member
Dec 20, 2022
Oakland TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
yes it will i have the ranch armor roof on my p-5 and the SATV flip up windshield works perfect with a light bar look at my picture
Awesome! thank you! ordered :)

Jas sxs

Jas sxs

Oct 15, 2021
rankin county ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
hey just a option when i installed the roof the mounting clamps that came with the roof were crap from ranch armor (u would think for 1600 + ) so i ordered the nilight -90021d mounting bracket kit ( 4 clamps) for lights off amazon ( $20.00 ) i saw some ones roof done this way in person and it was way better then factory so i bought 2 sets and put 6 on the roof and had a set to mounts lights so much nicer and quieter i think a very good upgrade !

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!