Mar 24, 2016
Tazewell Va
Ownership

1. 700-4
IMG 0866
IMG 0867
IMG 0868
IMG 0869
Fast pace of life with work and the joys of being a home owner I've not posted in a long time but I've read many of y'alls post from time to time but I have continued to add and improve my Pioneer just like everyone that owns one. Additional mods up to date are... homemade hard aluminum roof and solid glass, overhead console with dome light, replaced oem battery with a 850 cca automotive battery under driver seat, a 10 fuse box under hood for additional accessories, installed rock lights I was fortunate to win from a ROTM contest, and improved radio antenna. Future mods I'm planing for are rear hard roof, front light bar, windshield wiper and washer, reverse lights, and speakers for overhead console. IMG 0870

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
View attachment 49688 View attachment 49689 View attachment 49690 View attachment 49691 Fast pace of life with work and the joys of being a home owner I've not posted in a long time but I've read many of y'alls post from time to time but I have continued to add and improve my Pioneer just like everyone that owns one. Additional mods up to date are... homemade hard aluminum roof and solid glass, overhead console with dome light, replaced oem battery with a 850 cca automotive battery under driver seat, a 10 fuse box under hood for additional accessories, installed rock lights I was fortunate to win from a ROTM contest, and improved radio antenna. Future mods I'm planing for are rear hard roof, front light bar, windshield wiper and washer, reverse lights, and speakers for overhead console. View attachment 49692
Looking good sir!

Reactions: Harman24630
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
I like the look you gave it with roof and glass.Almost military bulletproof look. Ver nice man

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Nice job looks great

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!