Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Has anyone here bought any of this stuff? Looks decent, made in Kentucky

Pioneer 500

I was shopping for doors, and found their site.

Longbrake500

Longbrake500

Aug 13, 2016
Anna Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
I actually went back and forth on the rear panel and doors they have verses the Honda ones. I bought the Honda ones just because I knew they would work with the Honda roof and windshield I already had.

Reactions: trigger and JTW
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Has anyone here bought any of this stuff? Looks decent, made in Kentucky

Pioneer 500

I was shopping for doors, and found their site.
Kool.....
you put those doors on
you better have a DE froster
Blowing on window bro

ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Kool.....
you put those doors on
you better have a DE froster
Blowing on window bro
Yeah, that would be ideal. My friend has a P700 and he has the heater kit installed. It takes forever for that thing to start blowing heat. I don't know if he has it hooked up wrong or something, but if that's as good as they work I sure wouldn't buy one. We had to ride for a good half hour the other night before it even started to get warm.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Yeah, that would be ideal. My friend has a P700 and he has the heater kit installed. It takes forever for that thing to start blowing heat. I don't know if he has it hooked up wrong or something, but if that's as good as they work I sure wouldn't buy one. We had to ride for a good half hour the other night before it even started to get warm.
That seems odd ehart, do you mean to say that it took 30 minutes for it to blow at all, or that it blew cold air for thirty minutes before heat? Once it did begin working, did it do well?

ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
That seems odd ehart, do you mean to say that it took 30 minutes for it to blow at all, or that it blew cold air for thirty minutes before heat? Once it did begin working, did it do well?
It has an electric fan, so it blows air as soon as you turn on the switch. It just blows cold air. Once it finally gets warm (takes forever!) then it blows nice heat. He said last winter when he was plowing it wouldn't get warm. If you're riding low speed in trails, it will warm up a bit quicker. But if you're just cruising down the road, you're not going to get heat for quite a while.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
It has an electric fan, so it blows air as soon as you turn on the switch. It just blows cold air. Once it finally gets warm (takes forever!) then it blows nice heat. He said last winter when he was plowing it wouldn't get warm. If you're riding low speed in trails, it will warm up a bit quicker. But if you're just cruising down the road, you're not going to get heat for quite a while.
So you think it just takes that long for the 700 to warm up?

ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
So you think it just takes that long for the 700 to warm up?
No, I think he may have tapped into the return line from the radiator, instead of the line that goes from the engine to the radiator. That's my theory.... I'll have to do more research to confirm that.

Reactions: JTW and rocmar
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
No, I think he may have tapped into the return line from the radiator, instead of the line that goes from the engine to the radiator. That's my theory.... I'll have to do more research to confirm that.
That would make more sense. Solrus has installed one on his P5, I don't recall him saying it would take that long for heat though.

advertisement
J

JTW

Lmao

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!