P1000 Mats

Tuco69

Tuco69

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2017
Middle Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Anyone find an inexpensive set of rubber floor mats to make cleaning up from muddy boots easier?

Last edited:
T

tbaker

Aug 31, 2013
NW. Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have a tread liner floor mat it is a molded liner that fits the whole floorboard like a glove it is a lot better than the one Honda sells just go to eBay and type in Honda pioneer floorboard mat and they are on there for around 110 dollars and well worth the money made of real thick rubber they also sell a bed mat from the same company I have the bed mat also it's real nice to

Tuco69

Tuco69

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2017
Middle Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Finally ordered the mats off eBay. Really like them, bed mat next. Mats remind of of the weather tech in my truck.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I went to Tractor supply and bought a roll of rubber matting 4x8 sheet 1/4” thick for 30$ then I took some cardboard laied it out on the floor and cut out a template and used that to cut out 2 floor mats. There was enough to make a Material to make a bed mat. Ben a few years and there still holding up.

Reactions: Tuco69 and Rbol121
T

tbaker

Aug 31, 2013
NW. Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I tried the tractor supply mat but I like these fitted floor mats and the fitted bed mat the best the floor mats cover the whole floor of the pioneer like the other guy said they look just like weather tech floor mats. these mats fit so good you don't even know they are there you don't have to worry about them sliding out of the floor or the bed when you dump it.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I tried the tractor supply mat but I like these fitted floor mats and the fitted bed mat the best the floor mats cover the whole floor of the pioneer like the other guy said they look just like weather tech floor mats. these mats fit so good you don't even know they are there you don't have to worry about them sliding out of the floor or the bed when you dump it.
I’ll look at them. Maybe someday. I guess I’m too cheep to spend 110$ on a set of floor mats lol. Got a few other things I’d like to spend that on for the machine. Good info tho. Anything is better than the honda overpriced ones. I cut mine tight so they stay in, never have a problem with them coming out. You got a link for the ones you suggest? When I type your discription on eBay, all I get are the genuine honda ones.

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
advertisement
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Yes they make one for the dump bed also it's custom fit also
Thanks, I wonder if they sell just the bed mat? I’ll have to look into that

Landman

Landman

The Great Bearded One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
This might be it....I'm seriously considering getting the entire set......
Honda Formed Rubber Bed Liner Mat With Sides Pioneer 2016 SXS 1000 M5 | eBay
That's what I did as the set was cheaper over picking up individual pieces. I ordered it directly off Treadliner's website but fair warning - I didn't get a confirmation email of the order... also didn't get tracking information. I emailed them and got a reply from the merchant (Mulligan Price) who provided me the tracking number, which turned out was being delivered the next day. So, overall turned out not to be an issue, but I was getting concerned for a few days.

Reactions: WhitJo

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!