Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
A lot of years ago we had COX cable and we had a package with the Out Door Channel, one day I came home from work, flipped on the ODC and a Hispanic Jewelry sale was on, what the hell? Then came a commercial from Cox about reporting people stealing cable and after a few beers and burning about my ODC being removed, I decided to call them and report cable theft. Got this lady on the phone and told her, my ODC had been stolen, she kept telling me that there had been a programing change and the ODC had been removed from our package, and I just kept playing dumb and saying I had it one day and next next I didn't, someone stole my cable, after 45 minutes, I brought in a cooler of beer and sat it beside the phone for this conversation. When she explained it to me for the umpteenth time I got real quiet for 30 seconds and replied, so you are the ass holes that stole my cable, sounds like a class action law suite to me, two weeks later I had the Out Door Channel back. Last year and this year SirusXM radio has taken the only radio station and reason for my subscription to XM off the air for 4 weeks total, last year it was for Hanukkah music and this year for Dolly Parton Radio to promote a movie on Net Flix's she co stars in. Class action law suite?

Reactions: Alan_Vander
H

HondaTech

I never understood paying for radio. I can listen to whatever song I want whenever I want and make several playlist for any mood on Spotify for free if you dont mind commercials.

Or if you want commercial free and unlimited skips, its $9.99 a month.

If you want to spend some more time you can do this for free with a an app and your phone.

I'm also a cord cutter on cable, YouTube has whatever I want to watch whenever i want and i can choose when it's over with very minimal ads.

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Last year and this year SirusXM radio has taken the only radio station and reason for my subscription to XM off the air for 4 weeks total, last year it was for Hanukkah music and this year for Dolly Parton Radio to promote a movie on Net Flix's she co stars in.
I miss the bluegrass channel too

Reactions: 100Acre

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!