Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Pioneer in snow

Merry Christmas Everyone.

I just can't thank you all enough, everyone coming together to build this community is what really makes this such a wonderful place. The passion we all share for our sport and the communication between us all leaves me with such a blessed feeling I am so happy to be part of. I am so glad you have chosen HondaSxS.com as your resource and "go-to" place for your Honda Pioneer. With time coming near, please take time to remember the reason for the season, celebrate with your friends and family this Christmas and have a joyful time. And if things get too crazy... remember your Pioneer is ready to go!

Thank You all!

God Bless and Merry Christmas.
- HondaSxS

*Special thanks to @Lynn for the picture!

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
I also want to thank you, Hondasxs. I really appreciate the way the forum is run and the contests, stickers, and everything else you. I think the reason this forum has the best members (if I may say so!) is because of the expectation of respect set forth from the beginning. Keep it up and Merry Christmas to everyone!

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Merry Christmas to everyone hope your holidays filled with fun as your family's get together. Thanks to @Hondasxs for all the work he put into this over the last three years so we can get together online to share ideas, experiences, and opinions as a like minded community.

allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
OH yes! Merry Christmas everyone and I would also like to thank Hondasxs for all you do here, keep up the good work. I Don't know about anyone else but I'll be spending some quaility time with my pioneer for x mas

R

randi 58

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2013
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Merry Christmas to everybody see you at the spring ride

Reactions: JACKAL and Hondasxs
PCB67SS

PCB67SS

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2015
Panama City Beach
Merry Christmas to all.....Hope you have a Honda filled and safe Holidays.
And a special thanks to those working behind the scenes making this all possible.

Reactions: JACKAL and Hondasxs
advertisement
d_b

d_b

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 24, 2015
Utah
Very well said by everyone, great forum and people here. Hope every one has a Merry and happy Holiday. Remember to be safe.

BamaBoundSteve

BamaBoundSteve

Lifetime Member
Mar 13, 2015
S.E. Alabama
Wishing all of you a Blessed CHRISTMAS and a safe, healthy, and prosperous New Year! A great forum with some great folks!

Reactions: Tflynn and Hondasxs
bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas!! And good luck finding batteries such!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!