P500 Mississippi meets Louisiana... Feature P500

J

Jshell3

Disclaimer... At the time I shot this, I wasn't thinking about posting a video. We were just having a good time. So there was no staging. I just took what I had, and spliced it all together on my phone.
I took out the profanity, so it's a short video 1:45. Let me know what you think.

It's a typical weekend. I think you'll like it.

***Here's the link***

Last edited by a moderator:
iowaguy

iowaguy

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2014
Eastern Iowa
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Disclaimer... At the time I shot this, I wasn't thinking about posting a video. We were just having a good time. So there was no staging. I just took what I had, and spliced it all together on my phone. I think you'll like it.

Typical weekend.
***Here's the link***

I took out the profanity, so it's a short video 1:45. Let me know what you think.
My nephew had a bachelor party out at a rock quarry they used that stuff in an old refrigerator and shoot it, the only thing that was left that you could identify was the compressor, then they filled a 2 Lt. Soda bottle and threw it out on a pond that had formed in the quarry, and shot it, good thing there was no fish, although it would be one hell of a way to go fishing. That s*** is scary!!

Reactions: Jshell3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!