Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Mondays have become harder since I got the Honda - I keep thinking where am I riding this weekend and what a fun time I had this past weekend :)

Upload 2017 4 10 11 35 35

Upload 2017 4 10 11 36 5

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Little man wanted to wash the pioneer yesterday - in the photos above I originally had the garage doors open until I saw him getting everything in the garage wet :eek: - then shut the door - to which I found was perfect to hold my beer in magnetic koozie - until momma came home and raised the door with my beer still attached. Surprisingly it did not get knocked off or spill what was left in there.

Carleton

Carleton

Nov 28, 2014
Utah
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Little man wanted to wash the pioneer yesterday - in the photos above I originally had the garage doors open until I saw him getting everything in the garage wet :eek: - then shut the door - to which I found was perfect to hold my beer in magnetic koozie - until momma came home and raised the door with my beer still attached. Surprisingly it did not get knocked off or spill what was left in there.

How do you like those tires? Also, how are the fox shocks so far? Nice looking rig.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How do you like those tires? Also, how are the fox shocks so far? Nice looking rig.
So far I really like the tires - they are Motoclaw 28" that I bought from @Tigermark when he was upgrading. they are more stable for sure than the Bighorn 2.0's that came on the Honda.

The shocks - Love them - to me it changed the whole ride of the machine - I run mostly on Med but if I am pulling a trailer I put the back ones on Firm. There are a couple of trails that used to bounce me around at any speed and the difference going over those now is night and day. The ride is much more enjoyable - I have only been out two weekends with them so far but I say they are well worth the money. If you are going to get them I would make sure to look around on ebay and even FB - the Honda Pioneer 1000 group has a dealer post to PM him for a special deal and if you look you can get them for a little under $1,300 for all 4. even at $1399 there are a heck of a deal (ebay).

THEdirtMAN

THEdirtMAN

Apr 3, 2017
Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So far I really like the tires - they are Motoclaw 28" that I bought from @Tigermark when he was upgrading. they are more stable for sure than the Bighorn 2.0's that came on the Honda.

The shocks - Love them - to me it changed the whole ride of the machine - I run mostly on Med but if I am pulling a trailer I put the back ones on Firm. There are a couple of trails that used to bounce me around at any speed and the difference going over those now is night and day. The ride is much more enjoyable - I have only been out two weekends with them so far but I say they are well worth the money. If you are going to get them I would make sure to look around on ebay and even FB - the Honda Pioneer 1000 group has a dealer post to PM him for a special deal and if you look you can get them for a little under $1,300 for all 4. even at $1399 there are a heck of a deal (ebay).

That's great info I'm really really wanting some of them shocks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Thanks for the info. Maybe I can make it to the takeover and compare with somebody that has them.

Reactions: Ragnar406
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for the info. Maybe I can make it to the takeover and compare with somebody that has them.

There will be plenty of people at the takeover that I am sure will let you test the difference in shocks. If I was going to be there you would be more than welcome to ride in mine. I was nervous when I bought mine - I knew everyone was talking about how much of a difference they would make but I was still not sure

That's great info I'm really really wanting some of them shocks

I don't think you will regret them I feel like I have more control over the Honda and the ride is more enjoyable.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!