moose heater

T

Trapper

Dec 9, 2014
Has anyone purchased a moose heater? My dealer recommended over the honda heater. They are installing along with full hard cab from Honda. Any feedback on heater performance will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

S

Sawdust

Sep 2, 2014
If the Moose heater has a defroster set up get it. Honda should have known it needed a defroster. My windshield fogs terrible

D

dwigmore

Nov 21, 2014
I have the Honda heater, and it was originally hooked up the "wrong" way. They're looking after that now, but even being hooked up wrong, the heater really put out once the thermostat opened up. I have the full windshield that opens at the bottom - I leave it cracked open a bit, and don't have fogging issues. I've got the soft doors and partition; maybe the hard cab doesn't get as much air flow. I was thinking that if fogging became a problem, I'd get one of those little 12v fans and blow it on the windows. It used to work great in the old farm trucks...

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!