Mounting a Kolpin UTV Gun Rack

F

foggy

Sep 13, 2013
I bought one of the floor mounted Kolpin UTV Gun Racks for my P-700-4. Not sure how to support the rack on the floor....and my machine is some miles away. Thinking I need to sandwich the Honda floor between the rack and a shop-made, metal plate for support and stability. Anyone with experience or advice from a similar mount? What material is the Honda floor made of?

F

foggy

Sep 13, 2013
Yoshimtz2 said:
You can make the load receptor, a setting, a ball and a plate to support it, I do something like that, but for the sides, with baskets and bras let you do a drawing in paint to explain how, I'm still waiting for my SXS and I have more than two months on hold :(

photo.php

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...19522.100003329753289&type=1&relevant_count=1

Load receptor? Setting, ball and plate???? Baskets and Bras?????? We are not on the same page here.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Yoshimtz2, is this a gun holder you have drawn up?
The one foggy is talking about needs to be inside the cab. It is not in a box. You would not want to put your guns in that location unless there in a box for protection.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Foggy, google translate has failed I think that is supposed to be "bracket" and "brace"

He is talking about mounting it to the receiver hitch.

HondaSxS, agree should be on a case if back there, guns would be FULL of dust or mud before you got anywhere.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!