BOX1

P500 my p5

p500fan

p500fan

Lifetime Member
Mar 30, 2015
Sand Point, AK
I really like that rack setup. I wish that I had seen yours before I ordered the Honda cargo tray. What is the weight capacity of the Strongmade basket? How do you have it attached to the rack? I am really impressed with the fit of the basket and the cargo box. You've got me thinking about re-configuring my rear rack setup.

mrjeff42

mrjeff42

Mar 22, 2015
lagrange georgia
Ownership

1. 500
I really like that rack setup. I wish that I had seen yours before I ordered the Honda cargo tray. What is the weight capacity of the Strongmade basket? How do you have it attached to the rack? I am really impressed with the fit of the basket and the cargo box. You've got me thinking about re-configuring my rear rack setup.
i dont know what the weight capacity is.... so far it holds a cooler of beer and ice....lol.... it attached with "U" bolts.... well actually its "J" bolts.... fits great

ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
WOW! I'm jealous!!
I have some catchin up to do

mrjeff42

mrjeff42

Mar 22, 2015
lagrange georgia
Ownership

1. 500
I hear that. Time and money.
I ordered shutters for the wife to ease the pain from the P5 accessories bill
yeah thats smart to have a little give and take....when my girlfriend gets mad she looks like this......lol
IMG 0163

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
I hear that. Time and money.
I ordered shutters for the wife to ease the pain from the P5 accessories bill
LMAO her name isn't tina is it? because that sounds like my wife!

Reactions: mrjeff42

500P-diddy

Mar 16, 2021
ohio
Ownership

1. 500
thanks.....its a strong made rack(ebay) and a LUND 48" tool box(home depot).... storage is no problem...
Do you have links where to buy the rack and box.thanks in advance

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!