Need P1K front A arm

wrwtexan

wrwtexan

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2016
Northeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a customer who's 2016 P1K bushings failed on the left upper A arm and ruined the tube. Honda is months out on a replacement.
Does anyone on here have any originals from a suspension mod they'd be willing to part with?

wrwtexan

wrwtexan

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2016
Northeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Figured I might share the love on here instead of going straight to Fleabay. The owner has it for his hired hand for running cows on a big ranch and has no interest in upgrades. Its a bone stock 3 seater without paddles😑

Seadonist

Seadonist

Feb 8, 2021
New Orleans
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just ordered a set of arched arms for my ‘21 1000-5 today. Hope to swap them out some time this week. I intend to sell the OEM arms anyway so if your interested, shoot me a PM with your contact info and I’ll let you know when I get them off the bike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wrwtexan

wrwtexan

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2016
Northeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just ordered a set of arched arms for my ‘21 1000-5 today. Hope to swap them out some time this week. I intend to sell the OEM arms anyway so if your interested, shoot me a PM with your contact info and I’ll let you know when I get them off the bike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If they are the same then yes. only problem is its down at the moment for the failure. Hand is having to use the crappy Ranger limousine in the mean time.

Reactions: Smitty335

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!