need riders

C

chance

May 18, 2015
Hi everyone...i would like to find riders who like to ride on a regular basis...iv been riding since i was 18 and now im 54..had many 4 wheelers over the yrs different brands but i always went back to honda for the reliability..i have recently moved to knoxville [corryton] to be exact and know no one or where to ride..i sold my 4 wheeler when i moved to keep from having to pack it ..it was a 500 forman..now im looking to get a sxs..specificaly the 500 pioneer.. i looked at the 700 but for me i think the 500 would be a better fit for me...i even went to the honda shop on clinton to have credit and all checked out for buying..but i dont want to buy and not have anyone to ride with ..a group of guys who just get out and not run a 100 miles an hour would suit me good lol...if anyone could halp or want another rider pleaselet me know ..thanks...chance

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm a few hours south of you in Birmingham I don't ride every weekend though.

slowdryrider

slowdryrider

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 14, 2013
Canada
If you were closer I think you and I would enjoy riding together.I usually ride every weekend, weather doesn't matter to us.The wife and I couldn't find anyone to ride with us last weekend so we went ourselves. Just traveled down some back roads and down a trail [old rail bed] that parallels the highway.This way we weren't to far off the beaten path and close to help if help would have been needed.Also had the cell phone with us and told my son where we were going etc:.But after having my Pioneer 700 for 18 mths now and it's never let us down with 8000 klms I feel pretty comfortable in doing rides by ourselves. We usually have one or two or more come out with us. BTW we do mostly slower type rides.We like to look around and enjoy our ride not speed.

C

chance

May 18, 2015
If you were closer I think you and I would enjoy riding together.I usually ride every weekend, weather doesn't matter to us.The wife and I couldn't find anyone to ride with us last weekend so we went ourselves. Just traveled down some back roads and down a trail [old rail bed] that parallels the highway.This way we weren't to far off the beaten path and close to help if help would have been needed.Also had the cell phone with us and told my son where we were going etc:.But after having my Pioneer 700 for 18 mths now and it's never let us down with 8000 klms I feel pretty comfortable in doing rides by ourselves. We usually have one or two or more come out with us. BTW we do mostly slower type rides.We like to look around and enjoy our ride not speed.
i believe i would to...like you the weather doesnt matter to us...i am from kentucky originaly ..and before the move i made their was 4 to 5 of us who would ride together..we would even ride at night at times..the wives didnt care for that one much but would go on all the others...i have had kawasakis..suzukis.. but i always went back to the honda ..they are just more dependable i feel...im looking forward to getting the sxs as it will be my first but if it rides as good as my forman did and be as dependable i will be happy...i saw where you;re from and already envious lol...we love just taking our time in the woods and seeing things most people never do..just enjoying nature

Reactions: slowdryrider

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!