P700 Netting on 700-4

onecreeper

onecreeper

May 21, 2021
Kansas City, MO
Ownership

1. 700-4
I didnt think I wanted this netting at all but the machine came with it. I noticed immediately that having it on keeps brush from hitting you as you go by it vs. being the safety of keeping you in.

However, I find after a year, it is shrinking and flops a lot when all passengers do not buckle. I have rolled and bungeed it but nothing works great. Do most of you simply take it off? Also noticed some of it either is misadjusted (I have never bothered) or actually too small on back to really fasten easily..

03mossy

03mossy

Jun 20, 2018
MN
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Other Brand
I took the front nets off the first night I owned it. Back seat nets are handy for the kids and dogs.

Reactions: swsebek
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
I left mine on and still use them.just roll them as tight as I can with the worn out bungees and plastic hooks. I ride over high weeds and through thick woods with dog and family. Those little nets have saved us a few times. My kids and wife leave them closed for spiders😂

Reactions: SmallTownBushMan

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!