P500 New 2020 Honda Models / June 3rd Announcement?

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
and No updated p500. Great.....
Still more 2020 news to come in September, I would bet there is a 2 seat Talon with a Fox Live valve tech in the wings, got to fulfill all the orders for the 2019 first before making them obsolete :p

Reactions: Razorback
Razorback

Razorback

Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2015
Van Buren, AR
Ownership

1. Talon X
Still more 2020 news to come in September, I would bet there is a 2 seat Talon with a Fox Live valve tech in the wings, got to fulfill all the orders for the 2019 first before making them obsolete :p
This is what I was afraid of when I got the Talon, I'm getting the plain ol' base model.

Reactions: 500oneer and nbomar
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This is what I was afraid of when I got the Talon, I'm getting the plain ol' base model.

I said that from day one. This is the base models that are out now. They will keep upping just like the other mfg to get all the “fanboys” to keep buying another new one to have the latest, greatest!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Any guessing prices yet? I'm guessing they are big SOB's too.

Standard 4 @ 25K & Live Valve @ 28K?
They will be competing against these price points, see below.

Screenshot 20190603 232246 Chrome

And for the live valve version.... But note this POPO has $2K extra accessories included over the live valve tech, so expect to see the Talon 4x about that much less too.
Screenshot 20190603 232209 Chrome

Reactions: BWAF and NTCPrezJB
Razorback

Razorback

Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2015
Van Buren, AR
Ownership

1. Talon X
I said that from day one. This is the base models that are out now. They will keep upping just like the other mfg to get all the “fanboys” to keep buying another new one to have the latest, greatest!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's ok. I have no use for a turbo. Don't care who is faster up a sand dune. Don't see a turbo being of any use on a trail. Shocks look pretty nice, but once I decide to get mine set up better they will be fine. I just love seeing Honda get seriously back into this side of the market. It has been a long time.

hondabob64

hondabob64

Oct 22, 2018
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 500
Polaris will never make a utv that compares with a Honda. Glorified snowmobile with rubber tires powered by a rubber belt. Go on YouTube & every video of a trail ride with belt driven machines ends up with at least one of them breaking down. Honda makes a quality product that lasts under normal riding conditions with periodic maintenance.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!