P500 New 520 Has Arrived! Help with Rear Wheel Well Liners

N

NeHunter13

Jan 3, 2022
Nebraska
Ownership

1. 520
Hey guys!

Finally got my hands on a 520. I heard I needed to post pictures or it didn't happen, so here you go!

While I have your attention, is there a good solution for rear wheel well liners to keep the crap out from under the seat area? Or have people had to fabricate their own liners?

Thanks!

P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
Congrats & welcome from central upstate N.Y

Some nice people & information on the Honda Forum's

RED Was the 1st. Color all other colors followed Honda hopes they sell. & they do.
2022 520 in Gray.

Your on your own blocking inner fender UNDER SEAT AREA.

Included a picture of how I did the P500 left side under seat area ( With truck tailgate liner ).

Intend to do simular to the P520 & the area above the rear tire ( cavity in dump box ) to prevent mud or snow build up.

For Under seat & Behind the Seat upper area--"Trigger" -- sells a rubber shield. Helps with ( heat / dust & noise ) depending on what your going to be using the machine for his shield maybe alll need.you

20200725 123200

B

BB3344

Oct 7, 2021
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. 520
Hey guys!

Finally got my hands on a 520. I heard I needed to post pictures or it didn't happen, so here you go!
View attachment 320095
View attachment 320096

While I have your attention, is there a good solution for rear wheel well liners to keep the crap out from under the seat area? Or have people had to fabricate their own liners?

Thanks!
I bought some 10inch wide rubber and used honda push pins to attach it to the fenders and zip-tied the inner part to the bed frame. loosened the tie-downs in the bed and zip tie between the bed and rails. I am not crazy about how it looks but will sure keep lots of mud out of there.

KyGal83

KyGal83

Duchess Sheldon, Daisy, KGB, Natasha, SNS
Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome from Kentucky! Congrats! Love the Moose Brown, same color as my 500 and the best color in my opinion! Enjoy.

S

SteveW

Jan 26, 2022
Tennessee
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. 520
Congrats, I am jealous I am still waiting on the one I ordered.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!